Saturday, April 10, 2010

Too much to do.

Too many exams to study for, too many tasks to accomplish, what do I do? what do I do?
Life's so complicated, as if work wasn't really enough work, they have us have love problems, crushes and gives us undeniable choices to make.
I need a vacation from life, but if I die, I wouldn't know how to come back, and these days, there really ARE reasons why I'd want to live sooo. =P maybe another time. Heaven can wait :)
*hugz*
Have a great day :D

Sister has skating competition today. *cheering for her*

1 comment:

Best Books I've Read So Far!

  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  • Holes - Louis Sachar
  • House of Night Series - P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Loves Music, Loves to Dance - Mary Higgins Clark
  • Molly Moon Collection - Georgia Byng
  • Mud City - Deborah Ellis
  • My Sister's Keeper: A Novel - Jodi Picoult
  • Not Without my Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
  • The Host: A Novel - Stephenie Meyer
  • The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  • Twice Taken - Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  • Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark