Friday, March 26, 2010

Life's the same

It's been a lifetime since I've posted.
well, I'm still the same. Procrastinating... I'm supposed to do my Chinese homework.

The interesting thing here is that the other day, my french teacher was telling about how bad procrastinator was and I felt bad! She said that procrastinators have no self-esteem or self-confidence, that's why they need pressure last minute to do good and so on.
Too bad I procrastinate so much (sad face).


I'm reading Inkheart by Corneila Funke, and I'm at page 460. Intriguing book and nice story and somewhat touching but it's VERY predictable and it's a bit obvious it was written for "kids". I like it though.

I think like a child. *yay*.

Um.. so what else. I've been slacking and I'm failing this school year... shit, I've gotta stop complaining.
I'm in lurve with Kerli Koiv, even though I've loved her like a year ago too.
I love Little Boots too.
Btw Kerli, she reminds me of Lady Gaga. you know, her blond hair, etc, but her music style is of my taste so I'm happy. Lady Gaga makes great dance music, but her voice sounds fake and she wears... wait, no she doesn't even wear clothes... :-|  ouch. but isn't that what people like these days..? fake. yikes.

oh speaking of that, we have to do this project/oral for english class on music. Any suggestions of good music?
I have no intentions on doing it on Justin Bieber. People (13 years old girls) are being so ridiculous these days, I mean, he's just a 16 years old guy who has a girly voice and looks like he's 12... yeah. shock isn't it that he's 16. I mean, hello puberty, missed him?

Enough talk. I'll post again... soon hopefully.
-Mengxi.xox//

Ps: I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST (stage 1) :D I just need to go get my learner's license and I can drive with a 'dulty beside me. *happy* Now' there's stage two, stage three, stage four, stage five to go. *sad*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Books I've Read So Far!

  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  • Holes - Louis Sachar
  • House of Night Series - P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Loves Music, Loves to Dance - Mary Higgins Clark
  • Molly Moon Collection - Georgia Byng
  • Mud City - Deborah Ellis
  • My Sister's Keeper: A Novel - Jodi Picoult
  • Not Without my Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
  • The Host: A Novel - Stephenie Meyer
  • The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  • Twice Taken - Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  • Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark