Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ever heard of a Rubik's cube?

Hi there!
Have you ever tried solving a Rubik's cube? maybe you're pro at it and can solve it in 2 minutes with one hand, or maybe you're like me and trying to figure it out for the first time ever.

I used to only be able to solve the first layer, afterward,  I was simply stuck. I went online and searched all over for step-by-steps but most of them were simply too hard to follow or didn't make any sense.
One day I was with my friend and we were really determined to finish up this cube...
That's when found this tutorial by Martik Panosian.
It looked great and pretty clear on the steps. The drawings and representations were very easy to follow and in no time, we've got the cross!

I love how each steps comes with different possibilities so you're never stuck, and it gives multiple solutions for each case. The colors are clearly represented and with the steps drawn out, I could actually slowly figure out why I was doing those moves and I started to memorize the steps slowly but surely.
It's a great simple and easy to understand guide, you should check it out if you're having trouble with the Rubik's cube!
http://www.rubikssolver.com/
It's one of the best guides I've seen so far and totally legit. :)
Example step one: see how simple that looks?


~Mengxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Books I've Read So Far!

  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  • Holes - Louis Sachar
  • House of Night Series - P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Loves Music, Loves to Dance - Mary Higgins Clark
  • Molly Moon Collection - Georgia Byng
  • Mud City - Deborah Ellis
  • My Sister's Keeper: A Novel - Jodi Picoult
  • Not Without my Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
  • The Host: A Novel - Stephenie Meyer
  • The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  • Twice Taken - Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  • Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark