Friday, November 6, 2009

My School SUCKS.

You know why? We went on a "trip" today. Out of little Montreal island I live on. One hour of bus ride. We were 6 buses full of kids - grade 10. 250 of us maybe.
On our way back, we were caught up in traffic. Regular school buses leaves at 4:10. We managed to make them wait for us till maybe 4:30. That gave 4 of the 6 buses to arrive. We got there too... but only minutes after they left. And guess what? They didn't even take the time to find us a ride home.
"Call your parents to come pick you up." They said. "Meanwhile, you can stay here with the librarian while I drive home."...
So finally one of my friends' mom was really nice and offered me a ride. It saved me from waiting another 45 minutes in the cold.
I get home and I find out I have a 3 hour long chinese homework to do, due tomorrow. Violin pieces I haven't practiced. Also due tomorrow.
And (of course) a pile of homeworks/projects due next week.
FML.

~Mengxi


Ps: A friend of mine finally passed me Tempted!!! I'm psyched!!! The book's pretty amazing so far. Much much better than the previous ones. I'm a bit more than half way done. Viva los Vampyres. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Books I've Read So Far!

  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  • Holes - Louis Sachar
  • House of Night Series - P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Loves Music, Loves to Dance - Mary Higgins Clark
  • Molly Moon Collection - Georgia Byng
  • Mud City - Deborah Ellis
  • My Sister's Keeper: A Novel - Jodi Picoult
  • Not Without my Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
  • The Host: A Novel - Stephenie Meyer
  • The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  • Twice Taken - Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  • Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark