Monday, October 12, 2009

So. Much. Homework. Dammit.

Aha. Wasting my time surfing the internet. It's Thanksgiving in Canada. Then I realized I had school tomorrow. As I open my untouched schoolbag since I brought it home Friday... my heart quickens. I opened my agenda and gasped as I saw the list of homework due tomorrow. Crap. I'm doomed for the evening. *Hits my head on a hard surface* Damn the teachers who give homework for the long weekends.

Happy Thanksgiving anyhow. Hope you had good turkey :D
xo
A very unhappy student heading back to her pile of homework and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Books I've Read So Far!

  • 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr - Christopher Paolini
  • Holes - Louis Sachar
  • House of Night Series - P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Loves Music, Loves to Dance - Mary Higgins Clark
  • Molly Moon Collection - Georgia Byng
  • Mud City - Deborah Ellis
  • My Sister's Keeper: A Novel - Jodi Picoult
  • Not Without my Daughter - Betty Mahmoody
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella
  • The Host: A Novel - Stephenie Meyer
  • The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
  • Twice Taken - Susan Beth Pfeffer
  • Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  • Two Little Girls in Blue - Mary Higgins Clark